FLSA Status: Exempt
Working Hours: Office hours per policy or hours dictated by workload
- Degree or certification in health-related field, Registered Nurse or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in health care quality and performance improvement preferred
- Analytical ability and capacity for attention to detail
- Ability to keep accurate records and meet established guidelines
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Motivated and organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with others, as well as work independently
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable automobile, and proof of automobile insurance
This position is responsible for oversight of the variance reporting system, the internal and external auditing process and data reporting and compliance for various regulatory agencies. The Data/Performance Improvement Coordinator promotes performance improvement throughout the organization by participating in auditing, compliance reporting, data analysis and process/performance improvement activities. The Data/Performance Improvement Coordinator also participates in the comprehensive monitoring and analysis of current and impending regulations and standards that impact MSTF organ and tissue recovery practices and supports facilitation of regulatory and accreditation inspections.