FLSA Status: Exempt
Working Hours: Office hours per policy or hours dictated by workload
- Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited institution preferable in health related sciences field or Registered Nurse
- Minimum of three years in health care quality and performance improvement preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with industry recognized quality/performance improvement certification and/or advanced training
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Motivated and organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable automobile, and proof of automobile insurance
This position oversees the variance reporting system and internal and external auditing processes. The Performance Improvement Coordinator promotes compliance and performance improvement throughout the organization by participating in auditing, data analysis and process/performance improvement activities. The Performance Improvement Coordinator also participates in the comprehensive monitoring and analysis of current and impending regulations and standards that impact MSTF organ and tissue recovery practices and supports facilitation of regulatory and accreditation inspections.